25.3.11

Good morning!!

I woke up this morning and I’m feeling really good. I’m not sore or stiff and I haven’t even had any medication yet. That said, last night about an hour before heading to bed, my left knee became really inflamed and really sore. But the pain is gone this morning. This is quite an instance because I’ve never had pain and stiffness that bad that just remedied itself overnight without medication!

As I said, feeling really good. One kiddo is down for a nap, just getting my green tea. And yes, I know that the Cro-magnon of yore probably didn’t sit down and have high tea but I’m keeping my tea. It’s full of antioxidants and I need the heat (I hate winter). Besides, a lot of paleo-ers drink coffee including the great Art De Vany. So, I think it’s safe to stick with my tea!

Off to join my 3 year old in an episode of Mickey Mouse Club, yes!

Until then,

Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment