25.3.11

Five finger heaven

New Vibram FiveFingers Sprint Black/Black 38 Womens Shoes I received my new Vibram Five Fingers a few days ago and I can't tell you how much I LOVE them! I've been wearing them jogging and it is the first time that I haven't had any shin splint type pain. I don't know if they just corrected my posture, running gait/position or the way my feet hit the ground but I have never been pain free after a run and now I am! I have been wearing these everywhere as they are so incredibly comfortable. I ordered the Sprints and I'm starting to save up for some KSO's. I read a lot that they tend to get pretty stinky. I've had them over a week and have been wearing them constantly and still no smellyness. I guess I'll have to wait and see but apparently you can put them in the washer and hang to dry and it fixes them right up.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment