25.3.11

2 and a half weeks

It’s late so a quick post…

After 2 1/2 weeks, I’m down 6.5 lbs. After researching online, this is far less than a lot of people lose on this diet especially right in the beginning. I think it’s because I’m an avid fruit eater. I love it so it’s hard for me to give up. I mean, come on, I’ve already given up sugar, processed food and all grains! I swear, if I lived 40,000 years ago and there was a famine where everyone starved to death, I would be the last one standing!! My body just doesn’t give up weight or fat at all! I’ve been keeping a food journal on fitday and I’ve been consuming roughly 1100 calories per day, which is insane (btw, I don’t feel deprived, I actually feel fairly stuffed all the time so I’m finding myself having to make myself eat). So, I either have the slowest metabolism ever, or possibly my body is still adjusting and I’m in for some pound meltage soon.

Lupus symptoms are at a minimum. I’m having a bit of right hand stiffness late at night but again, it’s gone by morning. Oh yeah, I stubbed my baby toe yesterday really hard and I think I probably broke it. It’s very painful and there is nothing really that I can do besides tape it up. The unfortunate thing is that I can’t currently wear my Vibram’s. They are fantastic. They are the only shoe that does not give me shin splints after running.

Okay, I’m off to bed – the in-laws are coming for a week long visit on Saturday and I have to do the deep cleaning before they get here and I’d like to enjoy Friday without running around trying to get last minute things done. Really – I’m the biggest procrastinator so we’ll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment